May 28, 2012

Fibers Thesis Exhibition

This is a selection of very impressive work by my interns from the Fibers department of the University of the Arts. I like to think that it was my influence that led them to create such incredible work!


Sam Anderson worked with me over the Spring 2012 semester and created these incredible installation/performance fiber pieces. Visit her website at samandersondesign.com

   

Amanda Santini worked with me in Summer 2011 and she hand embroidered found garments. Her site is amandasantini.com where you can view more of her embroidered underwear series and her lovely hair pillows, one of which I purchased for my studio.






Paige Fetchen worked with me Summer 2011 and had a number of sculptural fiber works. Someday when I have a large home gallery I plan on buying her Loveseat pictured below. Her site is paigefetchen.com.



No comments: